It’s another way to locate our weekly sports columns, which for now appear in the Southern California News Group editions.
In recent weeks:
* Lindsay Amstutz, the SVP and GM of Fox Sports West/Prime Ticket and Fox Sports San Diego, takes us along for a “seed planting” trip to a middle school in her native San Fernando Valley.
* Any idea why it’s not such a great idea to have Facebook.com streaming MLB games? Take the first one for 2018, for example.
* New ESPN “Sunday Night Baseball” play-by-play Matt Vasgersian has a way of comparing this franchise to how people watch “Saturday Night Live.” … Does it match up?
* Former UCLA Final Four MVP Ed O’Bannon explains more about his new book, “Court Justice,” and his battles with the NCAA.
* How LAFC president Tom Penn put his ESPN NBA gig on hold to create a soccer narrative.
* The NBA has star power in the media world. How did it get there?
* Will you be amazed to see a Super Bowl on Amazon Prime some day? Don’t be.